I love the crisp clean air, the smell of wet leaves that have fallen in the wet grass and most of all the vibrant beautiful colors of the foliage! Awwwww...I am in heaven.
Is there a better time of the year than this??
The pics are of trees around the neighborhood this morning. The sun was warm and basking on the leaves in the frigid mid 40 degree weather. The sky was such a bold bright blue above the splendor of the goregous maples. It made me so warm cozy and thankful for the beauty of our country and the blessings that have been bestowed upon my life. I feel so giddy and alive today!
2 comments:
oh HOW beautiful! i miss the trees changing. they don't do that so much here. that's gorgeous. i love that you're giddy to be alive. me too! :)
LOVE the autumn leaves. We don't have them here. Just palm trees. Thanks for posting these pictures. They just made my day.:)
Post a Comment