Sunday, December 9, 2007

Little Angels!

Friday night I got a wild hair and decided to dress my kiddos up and set them in front of the Christmas tree to take some pics for Christmas. I would normally go to a studio and pay some ungodly amount of money to have their pics taken, but I figured with as much as I paid for my recent digital camera and the fact that it is nearly impossible to get a good pic of three little kids, I would try and do it myself this year.

Here they are, I am quite proud of how well they did. I didn't get the PERFECT pic, but we got some really good useable ones. So I wanted to share them. Then I ordered prints online and had them delivered to our local photo place and it was way way cheaper and a whole lot less stress. Worked out really well as we have been "iced and snowed" in for almost four days now. Gotta love winter.









2 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

they are so adorable! nicely done!

Jori said...

Your kids are SO cute! Love their outfits.