Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh My Heart


I love this boy so dearly. Even through our daily challenges, him with his ADHD and Sensory Integration Disorder and me having to find new ways to be a patient Mom and help him become a little man, He is the most loving, caring boy I know.

I was drying him off after bath tonight and he looked up at me with his vibrant loving brown eyes and said, "Mommy, I want to live in your heart forever" I replied, "Buddy, you will forever live in my heart", he then gave me a hug and said, "Thanks Mom". Moments like these make it all worth the challenges we face each day. I am so in love with my brown eyed boy!

Where do they get this stuff?

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, my - that just gives me chills. What a sweetheart of a kid. I love it that you are able to see beyond the issues and struggles and look into that little heart - -which is pure gold. I love this post. Thanks for sharing, Sandy. You made my day!

Jori said...

What a sweet boy! He is completely precious. I'm so glad he's yours.

Jori said...

I haven't heard from you in a while Sandy. I hope everything is going well.:)