
It was adorable yesterday morning when I dropped him off at school, we were walking up the front steps when Abby, a little girl in his class was getting out of her car, she called out "Trevor, Wait, I want to walk in with you" he waited for her and took her hand in his and they walked into the school holding hands...ohhh my heart! It was so very sweet!
Kaylee is loving her second year of preschool as well and I am so very happy that I chose to send her both years. She has made so many friends and has grown such a personality. She, just like Trevor, has such a thurst for knowledge and they retain like a sponge. They both are such intelligient little ones. Without preschool I fear they would have been bored beyond words.

Kaylee is also playing soccer this fall along with several kids from her class. She loves it. Her first game will be this Saturday, we shall see how it goes..lol.
Things continue to be extremely busy around here. It seems that with school starting, it has gotten even more chaotic. I joined Cub-backers, which is a parent group for the grade school and there is so much to do with it. I also was nominated to sit on the Policy Council of Kaylee's preschool for a second year. Getting busy with that as well. Along with soccer and the normal appt's they all have, along with home and Isaiah, it doesn't leave a lot of time for things I would like to do. Even through all the busyness and the constant checking of the schedule, I wouldn't trade a minute of it for the world. My life is truly blessed!
I finally got a diagnosis for my leg, after seeing several specialists and going through tons of treatments and countless tests. It is Chronic Venous Stasis. The valves in some of my veins in my lower right leg have malfunctioned, allowing blood to flow into the leg, but the valve closes and does not allow it to flow back up the leg, causing it to pool in the leg and causing pain and swelling. There isn't anything they can really do for it, other than surgically taking the veins out. But they said mine aren't severe enough to take out right now. I have an appointment next week with a dermatologist who is going to biopsy the spot and make sure there aren't any cancer cells in it and then do some treatment with creams for the itching it causes and I will probably have to wear a TED(compression) hose on that leg for a while, maybe forever, depending on how it goes! It will push the blood out of my leg to keep it from pooling. It's a pretty common thing, although I had never heard of it. I must have injured my leg sometime and didn't realize it to cause the damage to the veins. Or else it is from varicose veins, although it really doesn't appear that I have them. Who knows.
Fall is showing up all around us, the weather has been delightfully cool for almost a month now and the trees are starting to turn orange and red. I am so in love with fall!!! What a beautiful time of the year.
Whewww..that was a long post. Sorry for the length.
3 comments:
Missed you! So glad to read the update and hear that things are going well. I can't believe September is quickly drawing to a close -- time is flying! (and your kiddoes are beautiful!)
Sandy, it is so good to hear from you again. I am like you exceptionally busy right now with a million and one things going on, but it is good! Your kids are so adorable and I am glad that they are so happy in school. Enjoy all the craziness.
I am so glad they figured out what is wrong with your leg. Hopefully the brace will fix the problem and you will be good as new.:)
Post a Comment