My Nephew Orion joined us for the fun, as well as my mom and dad. It was a very fun and full day. The kids each picked out their Pumpkins to take home to carve and have been begging to carve them every since, but we are waiting until right before Halloween to carve them, so they won't start shriveling up and looking icky before the big spook night.
Here are a few of the 100+ pics that were taken at the Patch.


4 comments:
Fun times! I love seeing the pics of kids with their pumpkins -- every single one of them always has the cutest smile -- no exception here!
I LOVE pumpkin patch pictures! Your kids have changed so much! Sorry I have been mia lately. Hopefully I can get back to blogging soon.:) Happy Halloween!
PS-will you email me jorij@hotmail.com I have your email saved on my old computer thanks!
That looks so fun! Love all the pictures :)
Thanks for the comment. GL on the give away!
Post a Comment