Friday, October 5, 2007

The Costumes have been chosen!!

Thanks to my favorite shopping spot..whooot whoot to Target, the two oldest have their halloween costumes. What a great selection they had to choose from.

Trevor will be this pirate! Arrrrr.

Kaylee chose this pretty princess one! I love the Red!

3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

fabulous! these are great. my kiddos are going to be mickey & minnie this year. the costumes have been ordered, but haven't arrived. i'm getting pretty excited to see them, i have to admit!

Jori said...

Very,Very cute!!! Kaitlin is going to be Dorothy from wizard of oz. Thanks for the adoption encouragement. I am sure I will be picking your brain along the way.

Sandy said...

How fun, Mickey and Minnie, Natalie. Kaylee was Raggedy Ann last year and I tried to get my son to be Raggedy Andy..and he wouldn't even hear of it..lol. He was cookie munster!

And also love the Dorothy idea Jori. Is she going to have TOTO in a basket?? Would be so cute.

I love halloween!!