
I may go nuts before I get Kaylee potty trained. She should be easier right? Since she is a girl and all, and I have heard over and over again that girls are easier to potty train...WRONG! In my case anyhow. I have been working on her "skills" for over five months now and she is not even close to being fully trained. She has yet to ever go "poop" in the big potty and would rather sit in a soiled pull up or panties than try. Any suggestions on how to get her to go?? I am desperate. She will go pee if you prompt her to, she has never gone on her own unless she has been asked to go, or physically sat on the pot. The girl is three years old and needs to get going..lol.
Trevor was easey peasy to potty train. Once I started he only had four accidents in his underwear EVER! He was eager to go and never did like messy pants. What a breeze he was! I can only hope and pray Isaiah will be just as easy when we begin his training.
I know, I know, icky subject. But had to vent my frustrations somewhere, and hope for a little advice or help.
1 comment:
oh, i struggled and struggled with this with maya. she was potty trained for a good year before she ever pooped in the potty. she'd go put on a pull-up, poop in it and take it off. it was so frusterating. i don't remember how we finally got away from that, but i'm sure bribery was involved! good luck!
Post a Comment