Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thankfulness!


This has been a year of great gratitude for my family. There have been so many things that could have turned out a lot worse for family than it has. I am so grateful and thankful for all my family members who have survived their trials and tribulations!


I am also thankful for all that the good Lord has blessed me with, most specific my three beautiful children and handsome hardworking husband. Without them, my life would be so void.


I pray each day that I will be the best mom and wife possible, as they have made my life such a blessing.


3 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a sweet post! i feel the same way - such gratitude. God really is good. thanks for that!

Jori said...

I am with you. There are so many wonderful things to be thankful for.

Jori said...

Hi Sans,
Do you still want to be in the ornament swap? If so will you please email jepps73@juno.com me with your address? Thanks so much and have a great day.:)