Here are the answers to my questions..thanks ladies for asking!
From Jori,
Have you always lived in KS? Born and raised here, I did a short stint in Missouri for a couple of years but it was just over the border in the Kansas City area. I have lived in several towns in Kansas though. Rebel aren't I? Haha. I live such an exciting existance.ha.
If not were else have you lived? See above
What is your favorite movie? I have so many, but would have to say my all time favorite would have to be Grease or Dirty Dancing, I can watch them over and over and over again.
Favorite T.V. Show? I don't watch a lot of TV, but my favorite would have to be John and Kate Plus 8, and gasp...The Real Housewives of Orange County. It's like a train wreck I can't pull myself away.
Favorite Restaurant? Los Potrillo's a Mexican resteraunt near here. Although if I were back in Kansas City it would be the Cheesecake Factory.
How did you meet your husband? We met while we were attending community college in my hometown.
What would your dream job be? Actually, I am currently doing my dream job. I ALWAYS wanted to be a stay at home mom, as far back in life as I can remember. Although I never realized how difficult it could be at times. It is still the most rewarding job ever. If it were a job outside my home, it would probably be a Registered Nurse. I kick myself daily for not going to nursing school like I had once wanted to do.
How many siblings? I have one brother who is 2 years younger than me
When is your birthday? my birthday is fast approaching. It is March 7th. I will be 37...eegads..I am getting OOOOLLLDDDD.
Favorite Disney Princess? awwww..I love Ariel. I love her red hair and that she is a mermaid. I love love love water.
Favorite Band? Nickelback, John Mayer and Rascal Flatts without a doubt. But I love so many others also.
Most Embarassing Moment? Would have to be when I walked out of a bathroom at a concert when I was a teenager and had toilet paper flapping from the back of my shoe about 6ft long. I couldn't figure out what people were staring at. If that wasn't about the coolest thing a kid who "thought" they were cool could have done. haha.
Favorite Book? Anything by Nora Roberts
Most Vivid Childhood Memory? Spending Sunday afternoons with my Grandma listening to her stories of her childhood and her rocking me softly brushing my hair. Oh how I miss my Grandma.
From Natalie...
where did you grow up? Hutchinson, Kansas
how long have you been married? Will be 15 years in July
what superpower would you like to have? I would love to have super speed, so I could keep up with my kids who are always going in three different directions at one time.
if you could go back and change one mistake you made in your life, would you do it? I don't believe there are mistakes in life, I feel like they are trials and lessons, and we learn from each experience whether it be something good or bad. But I have made some decisions in my life I wish I hadn't. The biggest one being that I didn't finish college or go to Nursing School. And if given the chance to go back and change it, I probably would. But then my life would have probably turned out differently now and I wouldn't have wanted a different life. So..maybe not. Boy that's a tough one...lol.
are you religious? I have a very strong belief in God and the Bible. But I do not regularly attend church(which really bugs me). And the reason behind that is I am still trying to find my way and the religion that fits me best. My dad was Catholic, my mom Baptist and neither one really practiced their religion until recently, my mom went through Catacism and became a member of the Catholic church, and I married my husband in his church which is Methodist, but I am having a really hard time trying to sort out my thoughts on religion and find one that I feel is my "calling". I want my kids to be believers and live a life through Christ, so I need to figure it out quickly. I really hate how clickish the churches around here are. And how people judge you by what religion or church you belong to. That is part of my indecisiveness, I feel very strongly that if you believe in the Lord and do things right by him and live your life honestly he is the only one who can judge you. In my opinion, if your a real christian, it shouldn't matter what church you belong to. When I find my religion...look out. I am going to throw myself into it 100%. Wow..I really went on and on there. I had started a post a few days ago about religion and I have it saved as a draft..when I get around to finishing it I will post more on this.
Wow..those were great questions. Thanks ladies for taking the time to get to know me. I really really enjoyed reading your Q&A's also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those were great answers! It was fun to get to know you better. I love how important motherhood is to you. I couldn't agree more.
I am so glad that you have a strong belief in Jesus Christ. His is definately the example to follow. I am so thankful for His sacrifice. I am know that He loves each one of us, and knows us individually. Natalie and I are both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If visit mormon.org you can type in your zip code and find a church house in your area. Visitors are always welcome if you and your family want to go. Also the website offers free DVD's and copies of the Book of Mormon. If you ever have any questions let either one of us know. We will be happy to answer anything. Email me anytime too(vegasjepps@cox.net) :)
fun answers! and i love jori's missionary attempt above, lovely, jori! that wasn't why i asked, i was just wondering.
it was great to find out more about you!
Natalie, I knew you were just wondering and I never once thought you were trying anything but to ask. I hope you didn't think anything in my response was directed at you. It totally wasn't. I just put down and honest answer.
Post a Comment