Sunday, January 13, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes......



Kids say the funniest things...

Thursday while we were at the pediatricians office waiting for my youngest to get chest and nasal xrays, Kaylee asked to look at a magazine...there were four choices for her to choose from, US News weekly and three magazines about pregnancy..she opted for the one with a well posed (as not to show any essentials), naked pregnant lady on the front. To which she stated "mommy, that lady has a really big belly", I then explained to her that she was having a baby and that was a baby in her belly, to which she then replied "Did she have to eat that baby to get it in there??". I thought the older lady sitting across from us was going to choke on her Coffee she was juggin. How do you explain how a baby gets in a mommy's belly to a three year old?

Oh my..the things yet to come.....

2 comments:

Jori said...

Heehee that is SO funny! I am so squimish about this kind of stuff I don't know how I will explain it to Kaitlin. I am just planning on honesty without too much detail.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, i LOVE it! hilarious!