Friday, February 8, 2008

Ramblings..



Isn't he just the sweetest little guy? How can someone that adorable and innocent looking be so ornary? I swear that boy will be the death of me..haha. Must be the age. Gotta love the terrible two's. But three and four seem to be just as trying. Please tell me they grow out of it..one can dream can't she? haha

I have been doing some research on buying a new camera..I would like some input if you have any reviews for me..I am getting fed up with my point and shoot digital and have been looking at a Canon Rebel XTI, the picture quality is awesome from the samples on their website, but would like to know if any of you have any suggestions for SLR digital cameras. Are the pictures better quality? Are they easy to use? Etc..etc...if you have any knowledge..please share!

2 comments:

Jori said...

He is a doll! Natalie will have good camera tips,I'm not much help sorry. :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

chris loves his canon. he had a rebel and then upgraded to a 40d. expensive! but they do take amazing pics!