Friday, February 15, 2008

This N That..



Just when I had bragged that the kids were feeling better, the whole thing started over again. Trevor woke up last night vomiting again and then proceeded to have the poops until 4 am this morning. It was not a good night, then low and behold..Kaylee woke up puking and pooping this morning. Sheesh..is it ever going to end? I called the Dr's office and it seems this is some kind of viral bug that is going around. No other symptoms except the pukes and poops. It can last upwards of a couple of weeks. I started giving them Alternagel as per the Dr's request and they have been poop free since late this morning. So I am crossing my fingers that it is at the end.

If all stays well tonight we will be making a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's tomorrow. It's an hour and a half away. So we will see.

I am loving the new camera, but still have not had a chance to figure out all the neato stuff it can do. I will probably get it all figured out about the time it needs replaced..ha. But boy does it ever take great pics. Much clearer and crisper than my point and click digital.

Isn't it so sad about the College shooting in Illinois? It is so scarey to think what the world is coming to. I am so scared for the future of my children. It said on a ticker on Yahoo that this was the fourth school shooting this week. THIS WEEK??? What on earth is wrong with people?? So sad and so frightening.

2 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

aww, man! so sorry about the sickness. but so glad you're loving your new camera!

Mia said...

Dang! I am so bummed that they are sick again. I am sure that this will all end soon!