
The kids went yesterday with their grandparents to the Shrine Circus. It is a yearly event with them. My father in law is a Shriner and they so enjoy taking the kids to see the circus. This also gives Tom and I the chance to have a date with each other without kids. Heavenly!
Last night we went out to eat and then spent some quality time together.....are you ready....truck shopping! Yes that's right, we went looking at new Pickup trucks. Boy do we live an exciting existence. ha. Since he works ALL the time, it is hard for him to get away and do the things he wants and needs to do, so I let him choose what he wanted to do, hence the pickup shopping. But we were together and a good time was had by all, so I am not complaining.
It was nearly 10:30 when the kids arrived back home, wayyyy past their bedtime. Needless to say, we had some very tired children. They went right to sleep and I prayed they would sleep in this morning, but no dice. Trevor was up bouncing off the walls bright and early, he has a knack for waking EVERYONE in the mornings.;) Kinda like the adage, " If mama ain't Happy then no ones Happy" Trevor's is "If Trev's awake, then EVERYONE is awake!" Gotta love his energy!

Well.. the lawn beckons, so I must go mow. Did I mention I LOVE Spring? ;)
4 comments:
Hooray spring! Glad you had a date. I am in need of one myself. Cute pictures of your kiddo's they are SUPER cute. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I know everything will be okay. Next time I need to keep Ryan's blood sugar up. When he is starving and then disturbed(the the class content) he is one grumpy boy. I am packing snacks a plenty to our next class.:) I know it will be worth it and we will find our child.
Love spring and I love a date night with the hubby! We haven't gone on one lately so we are due for sure. Hope you found a truck you like. My hubby works for Nissan so I feel like I should give them a plug ;) Your kids are adorable and i love the pictures. Hopefully they will go to bed early tonight and you can have a quiet evening!
hooray for spring! and for your CUTE kids. those pics are ADORABLE!!!
How fun to have a date with your hubby and not to be worrying about your kiddoes. Love it!
Post a Comment