
Things I am thankful for this Thursday in no particular order.
1. Laughter. It is such great medicine.
2. My Dad. My dad just had a surgery on Monday and came home today from the Hospital. I am so thankful that he is doing well and that he is in my life. I am such a daddies girl.
3. Our Freedom. With so much on the news these days about other countries and their trials, I am so very thankful I live in a country where I am free to make my own decisions and walk down my street fairly safely.
4. Faith. Couldn't survive without it.
5. Adoption. Without someone being selfless enough to give me a blessing I would walk through life without my beautiful little kids and wouldn't ever know the blessing of being a mom.
6. Tiburon. Who started this whole Thankful Thursday post and has made me stop and take notice of the beautiful things in my life each week. Thank you Tiburon.
4 comments:
Loved your list -- I'm with you on many of them. I really am a daddy's girl too -- even though he's almost 85 now I can't imagine life without him in it. Faith too -- thanks for sharing!
Great list!
I am a daddy's girl too. My dad just got an all clear from the doctor (he had cancer a couple of years back). I am always so grateful when his check ups come back clean. Love the list.
another daddy's girl here!!! and hooray for faith! and adoption! what a great list!
Post a Comment