Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


To my dad, who I adore and love so very dearly. He worked so hard all his life so that my brother and I would never have to go without anything we needed or most of what we wanted. He gave us so very much more than he had as a child and provided a loving and happy home for us! I adore the love that he has for his family and most of all his grandkids. I admire you so much dad and thank you for making such an impact on my life and sharing your loving ways!


And to the man I love so very much and who is a wonderful father to our three kids. He has sacrificed so very much to provide a living for our family so that I can be home with our kids everyday. He has put so very much hard work into the farm so that when the kids are older and if they wish to farm themselves, they won't have to struggle as he and his dad have had to do. He loves his kids so very dearly and is so very loving and caring. I couldn't have found a better man to spend my life with. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Dads matter so much - -and I loved reading your thoughts about the dads in your life. They were such sweet, deep-down honest thoughts -- really touched me. Thank you!