With all that's going on with the FIL and attending my aunts funeral, now we have to add a very sick three year old to the mix. Isaiah has thrown up no fewer than eight times in the last 24 hours and has had poop from his feet to his hair on more than one occasion! Yuck. My poor baby has the flu I fear!
Then Friday Trevor got sent the principals office twice for bad behavior at Kindergarten, this is the first time he has acted up in school! I received two letters in the mail today from his school, stating if he returns to the office once more before the 12th of Dec. he will lose recess privileges. The child is ADHD and needs his outdoor time. I have talked to him repeatedly but not sure if it's sinking in. He has had so much on his plate lately as the rest of us have had. It's funny how it affects kids also, when you don't think they understand what's going on. They really do! Lord help us!
Sheesh..I need a pity party..haha. Sorry if it sounds like I am so down and complaining, I am not really. Just venting so I don't implode..lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just vent all you need to! Sometimes that's all it takes to help you get through things.
We've had the flu here too -- NOT FUN.
I'm hoping and praying this settle down quickly for you!
I really do hope that you get some relief soon from everything going on in you life. Take care!
Post a Comment