Sunday, January 25, 2009
Stepping In!
Well it official. I have enrolled at a community college near here and will be getting my associate's in accounting. It is through a 2+2 program in distance eduction. I will get my associates at HCC and then transfer to K-State and get my Bachelors in Business. I hope to eventually get a MBA. We shall see how this all goes..lol. But I am excited to get it all started. My first classes start this June. Wish me luck. It has been over 18 years since I attended school. It is kind of scary, but so great for my future. I am as excited as I am scared..lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hooray for you! that's so exciting!
Go Sandy!! You can totally do this. I know you can!! YAY!!
Ahhhhh!!! So excited. Congratulations!!
Good for you Sandy!!! My mom is 57 and is a junior at University of Utah. I think going back to school is such a wonderful idea.
Post a Comment