Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting
It has been at least 101 degrees here everyday for the last two weeks, it has gotten as high as 106 with high humidity. It has been horrible. So we are trying anything we can to stay cool..lol. Today we weathered the heat and went to a little water play park about 20 mins from home. The kids had a blast and I got some video of them playing. So thought I would share it. This is some of the first footage I have of Isaiah starting to walk also. He is finally getting his little legs to going. It is so cute to watch a baby just beginning to walk. ![]()
Hope you all have a great weekend. ![]()
1 comment:
boy, i feel your pain! it's still so dang hot here in texas! i'm ready for a cool down.
Post a Comment