


So I totally stole the collage idea from Natalie and Jori...thanks ladies. What a fun way to put a group of pictures on. Hope you don't mind!!
The kids had a blast playing in the snow. Seems like we keep getting pounded with the winter weather. Once one batch is almost gone..bam..here comes the next round. Guess that's why they call it winter huh? I can deal with the snow, just so the ice stays away the rest of the winter. Don't want to go through that nightmare again. And it could get a little warmer also, it has been near zero at night and in the teens and lower twenties for highs. Burrr...anyone wanna come visit? ;)
2 comments:
how cute! but no thanks! i'll stay here and complain about the 30s... :)
Brrr,brrr we are in the low sixties here. I am spoiled on the warm weather. Great collages! Isn't it so fun?
Post a Comment