So I am totally liking the question and answer blogs of Natalie and Jori, so am going to ask if you have anything you would like to know about me or my life? Ask away..
Have you always lived in KS? If not were else have you lived? What is your favorite movie? Favorite T.V. Show? Favorite Restaurant? How did you meet your husband? What would your dream job be? How many siblings? When is your birthday? Favorite Disney Princess? Favorite Band? Most Embarassing Moment? Favorite Book? Most Vivid Childhood Memory?
i loved your questions! can't wait to hear your answers!
where did you grow up? how long have you been married? what superpower would you like to have? if you could go back and change one mistake you made in your life, would you do it? are you religious?
I am a 38 yr old stay at home mommy of three and wife to a farmer. This last fall I started attending college full time via the internet, so I stay extremely busy. My life is rather chaotic but I love it and wouldn't want to change anything about it!
2 comments:
Have you always lived in KS? If not were else have you lived?
What is your favorite movie?
Favorite T.V. Show?
Favorite Restaurant?
How did you meet your husband?
What would your dream job be?
How many siblings?
When is your birthday?
Favorite Disney Princess?
Favorite Band?
Most Embarassing Moment?
Favorite Book?
Most Vivid Childhood Memory?
i loved your questions! can't wait to hear your answers!
where did you grow up?
how long have you been married?
what superpower would you like to have?
if you could go back and change one mistake you made in your life, would you do it?
are you religious?
Post a Comment