Monday, January 14, 2008

New found treasures...


I found this table and chairs for a steal today and couldn't pass up the bargain. I even ordered two extra chairs and it didn't come close to what they had originally wanted for it..love it. Great timing also as we are down to two chairs that haven't lost a leg..I detest..my kids are so darned hard on furniture for such little things. I have often thought of Velcro'ing their bottoms to a chair to keep em still, wouldn't sound to good for me if they went to preschool and told them I tied them to their chairs..haha.

Any of the rest of you have trouble keeping your kids seated during mealtime? If you have any suggestions to help me keep mine planted in their seats please share!

2 comments:

Jori said...

Love the table and chairs! Very nice and that is great that you got a bargain. Kaitlin is pretty good to stay at the table, so I don't have any advice. Your velcro idea is great.;)

100 Percent Cottam said...

awesome table! that's fabulous. mason gets strapped in and maya i have to threaten. she's the worst. i feel your pain.