
I am forever grateful for all the blessings in my life and especially for my three beautiful healthy children. Without faith in God and him sending me my three little angels, I fear I would never have known the love of being a mother.
Last night I had a very vivid dream, in which I was pregnant and getting ready to give birth. I was scared to death but yet very happy and pleased to be having a baby. Of course I woke up before I gave birth and got to see what my little bundle of joy was. But it has been on my mind since I woke. I have to live and deal with the fact everyday that I will never be able to feel a baby growing inside me, never have a chance to bring a little miracle into the world, never know what my own birth children would have looked like. Never have the chance to hold a brand new baby in my arms that I brought into the world.
I truly believe that everything in life happens for a reason, and I know in my heart that I was not blessed with birth children because I was meant to give a home to kids who needed a chance at life that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise. But it doesn't stop the longing for the experience of having a baby! Sorry to get so deep and emotional today. Just pondering what my dream meant....
2 comments:
wow, quite a dream. i always seek answers from my dreams, too. i'm so sorry that you weren't able to have birth chidren. and i'm so grateful for faith in God, too. i don't know how anyone gets by without that. you're awesome! thanks for sharing that.
I agree with Natalie, I don't know how people get through life without faith in God. Your little ones are so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment