Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Early Birthday Present!


I had mentioned that I wanted a new SLR Digital Camera and upon looking into them online, I found an awesome deal at Dell. They had the kit which included the Camera, two lenses, two batteries, flash digital media card, lens cleaning kit and an awesome camera bag tossed together for an awesome price, and then they were having a sale which took an additional $200.00 bucks off. So I put a BIG bug in Tom's ear that Valentine's day and my Birthday were all coming up..and low and behold, a few moments ago the DHL delivery guy just tapped upon my front door and delivered my new Canon camera. I am one excited and happy camper right now.

3 comments:

Jori said...

Hooray!! Tom is the BEST!! What a sweet camera!! I can't wait to see the pictures you take with that bad boy.

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo for you!!! you will LOVE it!

Mia said...

WOO HOO!!! Yeah for you. Can't wait to see some pictures.