Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pure Relief...

Trevor and Kaylee are finally rid of the bug that caused severe pukes and poops. Thank goodness. So far..*crossing fingers*..Isaiah has shown no signs of the bug. Nor have Tom or I. They went back to preschool today and they were really ready to get back into routine..as was I. It really is a nice little break when each one is gone to school and there are only 2 kids to entertain for a short while. Don't get me wrong..I really really love my kids and enjoy spending time with them, but it is nice to have the numbers dynamic changed for a while. With a very active 2 yr old it is sometimes hard to give the positive attention that is needed to all three of them.

I had gone to my Policy Council meeting last night for my kids preschool and upon returning and going in to kiss them each goodnight, I found Kaylee like this...

She had quietly gone into the bathroom..(I swear this child has Stealth mode)..and gotten into my makeup bag and put on mascara so in her words "She could look pretty" cause "Momma, makeup makes you pretty..see my eyes?". All the while my hubby hadn't heard a peep out of her and had no idea she had been in the bathroom. He thought she was quietly laying in her bed..haha. I can not count the amount of things this child has poured out and painted things with, along with writing on the computer screen with purple ink pen, painting the kitchen floor with a dozen cracked eggs, put boudreaux's butt paste all over her dolls, thing such as this. Oiiieee. I would say she is feeling better wouldn't you?

3 comments:

Jori said...

Isn't it amazing how quiet they can be??

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, that's so funny! i love it. glad things are looking up, sick wise...

Mia said...

Kids can be such rascals! But at the same time their shenanigans are so adroable. I think that she is a doll!