
Did I get your attention? haha
Oh the nerve of some things. I have gotten bit by the Scrapbooking bug once again and have found myself spending entirely to much time working on my albums and not enough time blogging. Momma no likey missing out on all the great blogs out there. I promise to do better and get my priorities in order.
I had forgotten how much time can be spent on albums. Sheesh. My poor sleep deprived body. I have been staying up way to late to get some alone time with my pictures and memories and although it has been great and felt good to get some of them done, I need to cut myself off or it will consume me. Talk about addictions. ha.
So just in case you were wondering what happened to me, that's what's been going on in my little snowed in world.
3 comments:
yeah, get your priorities straight, woman! hardy har har! hooray for hobbies. i should get some.
I should get some hobbies to some day ;) Glad you are back among the blogging.
I completely burned myself out on scrapbooking. I was so obsessed that I over did it. I am just about ready to start up again. Glad you are having fun.:)
Post a Comment