
I have finally got on board with the Re-usable shopping bags. I now have four for Target and four for Wal-mart and I am slowly investing in some generic ones that I can use anywhere. It is such a great thing we can do for our Earth. It is unreal that Plastic bags will be here thousands of years from now. They will never disintegrate. Also reusable bags are not dangerous to children like plastic ones can be.
Visit this site for a look at some statistics on plastic bags.
5 comments:
I'm on board too! Hooray!
I'm getting the hang of RSB's. I will admit that I forget them in the car half of the time, but I am getting there!
yay, sandi!!! i love the rsb!
My Natalie is so good about using these and I just haven't done it yet - -I do have some bags but never remember to take them with me. I need to be better. Thanks for a good reminder. PS -- can I put you on my blog list? I check you all the time!
I never thought about using specific branded bags at each store. I bought 6 bags at a grocery store (HyVee?) and I take them everywhere!
I like these red ones, though. VERY cute. :-)
Post a Comment