Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Anyone seen Spring?



Image courtesy of Cartoonstock.

I think someone is Kansas has ticked off the keeper of the seasons. It is crazy around here. One day it is 45 degrees and raining and the next it is 70 with winds around 40 miles an hour all day. That would be today actually. We can't have a beautiful day without terrible winds. It is wearing on the nerves.

So for those of you who live in Texas, if you see a bbq cover or a stray sand toy flying by, could you send it back to Kansas? It belongs to us!

4 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

here's sending warmer wishes your way from texas! :)

Jori said...

Spring weather is always so crazy. It's windy here today too. It was still warm enough for us to go swimming so no complaints here.

Mia said...

I have a collection of neighborhood balls, plastic chairs, and other misc wind blown junk!

Jan said...

I grew up in Southern Alberta where it is always windy - -so I hear you! I'll keep my eye out here for your BBQ cover! ha!