
Image from uppercase living idea book.
I was invited to a Uppercase Living party a while back and ever since have been addicted to their products. They are so much fun. They sell vinyl quotes and images for your walls or whatever surface you want to place them on. So cute. To date I have purchased four of them and am in the process of getting some more for my kids rooms. Check out their website and if you get invited to a party go. It's fun.
4 comments:
I LOVE these! Thanks for sharing. Why don't I have fun friends that sell them?
oh, so purty! home parties, what a great idea. i always want to see it in person.
Oh, I like these! So cute -- I'm heading to the website to check them out.
I love these too! Both my kids have them in their bedrooms. I am going to a party at the end of the month so we'll see what I find for someplace else in our house!
Post a Comment