Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday!



1. Naps. More so my four year old who STILL naps. It is a nice break for me in the afternoons.

2. Family. I am so thankful that I have family who I can count on.

3. Blogging. It is such a treat to relax and read my friends blogs and to post my foolish ramblings.

4. Cell Phones. I couldn't or I guess I should say, wouldn't want to live without mine.

5. Digital Cameras. I am so attached to mine and LOVE taking pics of my kiddo's. I am so glad to not have to buy film, take it to be developed and wait for my pictures. Then scan them to share with people. Awww..love modern technology.

6. Rain. Without it the earth would be such a dull blah place, without beautiful flowers and green grasses. And the smell of a soft spring rain-shower is just so invigorating.

4 comments:

Jan said...

It's so nice to stop and reflect and realize how much we really do have to be grateful for. I loved your list - and I'm thankful for lots of the same things.

Jori said...

Wow, you are a lucky woman. Kaitlin stopped napping at 20 months old.

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, naps! maya quit napping maybe a year ago, but occasionally still takes one. today i was taking a nap and she when i woke up, there she was in my bed, in her jammies with all of her stuff (pillow, blankie, etc.) conked out wearing a sleep mask. it was hilarious.

Mia said...

I love naps. My four+ still naps and I am pretty sure it is what keeps me sane. She will konk out for a good three hours each afternoon. Love it!