

I LOVE LOVE LOVE gardening, well flower gardening anyhow. It makes me so very happy to plant beautiful flowers and take care of them and watch them grow and bloom. It is almost a sickness though, as I can't stop myself from buying more and more and then I have to container grow them because my husband doesn't want flower beds all over the yard..darn him anyhow..lol. I walked out on the deck today and these lovelies are what greeted me. It made me smile and feel so very happy. I thought I would share a few of them with you all. All of these grace my front deck or flower bed below the front windows. I love them.
Now if I could only find a way to keep the kids from picking all of them..ho hum.
4 comments:
What a beautiful garden! They are absolutely spectacular! You really have talent. Everything I plant dies.:(
SOOOO pretty! They are gorgeous. And super great pics too :)
WOW those are amazing! I have a black thumb if there ever was one. I am so in awe of your beautiful flowers!
Oh, those flowers are beautiful! Love, love, love them!!
Post a Comment