But the fog has lifted and I am ready to go. Beware..haha.
Here are some pics we took of a trip to the county lake a few days ago. Isn't it just heartwarming and adorable to see new life? There were several Canadian Geese who had new little babies. My kids loved seeing all of them.

The kids only have 6 more class days of preschool left and then summer break begins. I am having a really really hard time with the fact that Trevor is going to be starting Kindergarten this fall. My baby shouldn't be almost five already..boohooo. Time just goes entirely to fast. Anyone else have a really hard time when their oldest started grade school? Or I am just the crazy lady?
Spring is finally back around here and the last couple of days have been beautiful. We have spent as much time as possible outside and it has been lovely. We even planted a new Crabapple tree and I planted a new flower bed full of beautiful flowers. It makes the soul feel so great to walk outside and see the beautiful vibrant colors of flowers.
3 comments:
I am WITH you!!! I am a wreck about Kaitlin going to school. I should have a new baby by then so that should help. We will have to cry on each others shoulders.:)
Beautiful pictures!!
I am not there yet. My oldest has one more year of preschool, but believe me I will come calling next year when I am the one boohooing!
Sorry about the funk. I do get into those too. Luckily I have been pretty funk free lately ;)
I hear you on being in a slump - -there are days when I truly have a hard time feeling blessed -- and I am SO blessed.
Post a Comment