Friday, May 23, 2008

Kiddo Tag

I was tagged by Jess!

Here we go:

If you have been tagged, just copy and paste the rules and the questions onto your own blog or post. Then delete answers, and insert the ones you think your child/children would choose. At the end of the post tag 5 others and then let them know they have been tagged.

1.) My name(s) is/are: Trevor Nathaniel, Kaylee Rose, Isaiah Thomas(I couldn't chose just one!)

2.) My first word was: Mama, Dada, book

3.) My favorite food right now is: PB and Jelly sandwich, Peas, Anything that doesn't eat him first.

4.) My favorite song is: Anything by Choo Choo Soul, Going on a bear hunt, Twinkle little star

5.) My car seat color is: Gray and black, Tan and black, Black w/yellow piping

6.) My room color is: Blue and sun yellow, Pale pink and soft green, Blue and sun yellow

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Paul Mitchell's Tea tree Lemon Sage

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: Someone not listening to him, Telling her no, depends on the day for him

9.) My favorite person right now is: Mommy (!!!)

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: Rub A Dub Sub by Linda Ashman, Fancy Nancy books By Jane O'Connor, Thomas and Friends, Engines & Animals by Rev. W. Awdry

11.) My brand of diapers is:Potty trained, Day trained and pull ups at night, Huggies

12.) The cutest thing I say is: Ungerware(for underwear), cowdiotie(Coyote), uv u mamma

13.) My favorite fruit is: Apples, Watermelon, Grapes

14.) When I get hurt I want: A kiss band aids and a smarties, a kiss band aid and ice, a kiss hugs and lots of love

15.) I mostly ride around in a: Pontiac SV6 Montana

16.) I go to bed at: 8:30 PM all three

17.) I wake up at: 7, 8-9, 7

18.) My naptime during the day is: from 2-4, no longer naps, from 2-4:30

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: play outside, play dress up, play outside

20.) My favorite show/movie is: Curious George, Strawberry Shortcake, anything with music so he can dance, other than that he doesn't watch much tv

OK, now I tag:

Natalie, Jori, Mia and whoever might want to play along

1 comment:

Jan said...

Fun!! I loved reading all about your kiddoes -- they're clearly cutie-pies!