
(Isn't this cake Beautiful. Find more beautiful designs here)

Yep..that's right, Another Birthday has snuck up on me. Eeegadsss..I am 37 today. Where in the world has all the time gone? I know I should still be 25.
Yesterday it was sunny calm and in the lower 50's. Nice jacket weather..today, we woke up to an inch of snow and 14 degrees. The wind is blowing out of the north and it is down right nippy out there. Happy Birthday to me..haha. I am sick and tired of this ever changing weather pattern we are in. I am going to hunt down Mother Nature and have a talking too to that woman. She needs to get things straightened out in this neck of the woods..or I am gonna have to open a can on her candy A**. ;) Whew....glad I got that off my chest.
My momma is going to come spend the weekend with us and help celebrate my Birthday, I can't wait to see her. The kids are very excited..and when they get excited with anticipation..they seem to get very roudy and naughty. Today has been no exception. If I have to break up one more scuffle, or clean up one more mess..they are gonna wish this momma was on vacation in a far away land. Sheesh...it must be something in the air..I am feeling kinda hostile today..must be the hormones from Aunt Tilly and the fact that I am older than dirt blending together.
Here's hoping that the mandatory naps they are now taking helps make the rest of the day go smoother. Happy weekend to you all.
I will be in search of Midol or Xanax. haha.
3 comments:
happy happy birthday to you! so happy for a day to celebrate YOU coming into this world. you're awesome.
LOL Sandy you are to funny when you are all riled up ;) Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sandy. Happy Birthday to you!!! Big hugs! Enjoy your mom coming out for a visit. Ps we got your snow today...
Happy Birthday!!!! I love it when mom's come to stay. My mom is here this week too.
Post a Comment