
Trevor has finally reached the ripe old age of four and can now play peewee soccer. He is beside himself with excitement. He came up to me the other day while playing with a kickball and said "Mommy, I want to play that game where they kick the black and white ball around, you know mommy..baseball" hehe..gotta love em.
I got him signed up last week and we are waiting to hear from his coach on when the first practice is going to be. They will play games on Saturdays starting the first week of April and run for 6 weeks. I hope he really enjoys it. Boy howdy, he could sure use the time to burn off all the extra energy he has.
2 comments:
hooray! that will be so fun for him!
We aren't old enough for soccer until this fall which I am kind of glad for because I know from then on out life is going to be busy!!!
Post a Comment