Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun day


The kids are on Spring break this week from Pre-school..yes our pre-school follows the same schedule as the regular schools..anyhow, we met a friend of mine and went to a little zoo and played in the park. We had a great time, the kids enjoyed playing with her girls and she and I had a great time catching up with one another. We haven't seen each other since November, so there was a lot to catch up on.

It gets really depressing that life keeps us so busy that we don't have as much time for our friendships as we did in the past. Lisa, and another friend of mine, Christel and I were inseparable back in the day. There wasn't a day in our lives that we didn't see each other or at least speak on the phone. Now with all of us having families and living an hour and half for one and two hours away for the other. It is really hard to stay in touch. Our kids are at such different stages because of all the age ranges, it makes it hard for them to have much in common also. But it is nice to get together and have that girlie time we used to have. I really miss them so much. I love my family and wouldn't want to change my life, but sure do miss the time we used to be able to spend together. Ho hum.

1 comment:

Jori said...

How fun. I love an outing with friends and our kiddo's.