I have been lurking at Tiburon's site for some time now and that woman is amazing. She has such strength and dedication and is a fabulous mom to four beatiful kiddo's. If you haven't seen her blog..hop on over. You won't be dissapointed!
I love Tiburon! She is such a great mom, wife and friend. And the amount she accomplishes each day is staggering. I am such a lazy bum compared to her!
I am a 38 yr old stay at home mommy of three and wife to a farmer. This last fall I started attending college full time via the internet, so I stay extremely busy. My life is rather chaotic but I love it and wouldn't want to change anything about it!
2 comments:
I love Tiburon! She is such a great mom, wife and friend. And the amount she accomplishes each day is staggering. I am such a lazy bum compared to her!
I la la LOVE Tiburon!!! She is the best!
Post a Comment