
Kaylee is getting to the age where she is really starting to like to do things alone with mommy. One of them being shopping. She is a girl after my own heart..I love to get my shop on. (There are so many adorable things out there for girls. Why are there never any cute clothes for boys??) She is getting so big and changing so much. Her vocabulary has exploded this year and she amazes me with some of the things she comes up with. She is so much fun and I could never put into words how much I love this child, I love my boys just as much, but it warms my heart that my daughter wants to spend alone time with me. She has always been a daddies girl and the boys are definitely mommas boys, so to switch it up some is so great!
After my mom left on Sunday afternoon and the boys were napping at home with daddy, Kaylee and I decided to hit Old Navy. They have the cutest spring things out right now. She was having so much fun, picking things out saying.."mommy, this would make me look sooo cute!" it was adorable. (I looked online and they didn't have any of the items we bought in the store, so wasn't able to link any of them, sorry. But rest assured, there will be pics of her to come in the clothes this spring and summer.) What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Me and my girl shopping! Oh the memories!
2 comments:
hooray for little girls! and hooray for mother daughter shopping! :)
We just started mommy and daughter dates and I love them!!! It is so much fun to spend time with them and see how girly they are :)
Post a Comment