I saw these and thought they were amazing. What do you think? With this kind of talent it seems kind of a waste to use it with balloons don't ya think?
AMAZING!!! I would love to show up to church in a balloon ball gown some day. Unfortunately I am probably deep down to shy to actually do it :) Those are really neat.
I am a 38 yr old stay at home mommy of three and wife to a farmer. This last fall I started attending college full time via the internet, so I stay extremely busy. My life is rather chaotic but I love it and wouldn't want to change anything about it!
3 comments:
AMAZING!!! I would love to show up to church in a balloon ball gown some day. Unfortunately I am probably deep down to shy to actually do it :) Those are really neat.
holy cow! that is astonishing!
Cool! Where did you find this stuff?
Post a Comment